es gibt was Neues vom JAW-Entwickler -> NAW

Beitrag von pat »

Hi,

der Mann ist fleißig und das Ding scheint extrem kompakt und leistungsfähig:

Bild
NAW features:

-8cm x 4 cm x 1 cm
-0.01 Lambda accuracy
-Built in datalogging functionality, AFR/Lambda, Sensor Temperature, RPM, and 2 external voltages.
-6 LEDs for displaying AFR/Lambda. I am hoping this will be good enough for people who want to keep an eye on their AFR/Lambda.
-Free Air calibration of sensor
-Native USB, the computer will recognize NAW when you plug it into the USB port, you will not need to mess with virtual comports. Other companies just ghetto rig a USB to serial IC, I do not do that. Also the unit can be powered off the USB port, the sensor will not function when on USB power.
-Internal EEPROM Memory for storing upto 27 mintues of data; AFR/Lambda, RPM, Voltage in 1, and Voltage in 2. The sampling rate is 10 samples per second. The great thing about this is that since the unit can be powered off the USB port you do not need a laptop in the car, just take it to your desktop and plug it into the usb port to download the datalog file and to update the settings.
-1 programmable output
-1 simulated narrow band output.
-It has a transparent blue case
-No heatsink

Price wise I am hoping to sell it without the sensor for $149.
http://www.14point7.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3822
MS1 V3 Extra Rv029v
MTune Extra 2.25
JAW v1.03
dridders
Re: es gibt was Neues vom JAW-Entwickler -> NAW

Beitrag von dridders »

Hmm... bei DEM Preis erwartet man dann aber auch anständige Qualität etc... bei JAW ist man sich ja im klaren eine Bastellösung zu haben, aber für 149$ hätte ich als Newbie eher zur LC-1 gegriffen, denn die kostet ohne Sensor ja das gleich
Antworten