FreeEMS - Open Source Motorsteuergerät

tooly

Re: FreeEMS - Open Source Motorsteuergerät

Beitrag von tooly »

KLAS hat geschrieben:delco ecus...im groben sitzt der prozessor fast mittig mit diversen lötpunkten drumrum und die beschaltung ist am rand
hat das ding eine zentraleinspritzung?
eraser87 hat geschrieben:Ansonsten gibt es momentan wirklich noch keine funktionsfähige Platine, im Forum steht aber grade ein Thread dass die ersten Platinen zu Projekt "Ravage" in Produktion gehen (sieht man nur wenn man im Forum angemeldet ist). Ist wohl bisher die am weitesten entwickelte Platine die sie haben. Eine Übersicht mit Layouts und Features gibt es hier:
https://github.com/dvisser/Ravage/tree/RavAGE-0.1-alpha
6 Düsen- und 6 Zündausgänge, was will man (die meisten jedenfalls) mehr?
kannst du das öffnen bzw. wenn ja mal als pdf abspeichern?
KLAS

Beitrag von KLAS »

ja, zentraleinspritzung, und hallgeber im verteiler
MS1, V2.2 Board, V3.0 Code, TBI
tooly

Beitrag von tooly »

KLAS hat geschrieben:ja, zentraleinspritzung, und hallgeber im verteiler
Bild
KLAS

Beitrag von KLAS »

ich hätte auch noch eine vollsequentielle mit 4 düsen, nockenwellensensor und triggerrad. aber da gibts noch keinen motor zum testen für
lupiter

Beitrag von lupiter »

KLAS hat geschrieben:ich hätte auch noch eine vollsequentielle mit 4 düsen, nockenwellensensor und triggerrad. aber da gibts noch keinen motor zum testen für
Welche Mikrowelle musste denn dafür sterben ?
KLAS

Beitrag von KLAS »

ein opel tigra

und wenn du es noch so oft "mikrowellenkabel" nennst, es bleibt eine 3farbige FLRY leitung. auch wenn du nicht glaubst das es sowas gibt.
nur so als beispiel http://www.autoteile-plauen.de/artikel-1592.htm?a=all
tooly

Beitrag von tooly »

KLAS hat geschrieben:ich hätte auch noch eine vollsequentielle mit 4 düsen, nockenwellensensor und triggerrad.
das hört sich schon besser an :mrgreen:
aus welchem auto ist das ding denn?
KLAS hat geschrieben:aber da gibts noch keinen motor zum testen für
hast du das delcoding schon irgendwo drauf geschnallt?
KLAS

Beitrag von KLAS »

opel tigra 1,4 16V. wird aber an einem völlig anderem motor gebraucht

die zentraleinspritzung läuft, wenn man so will, grad an einem stationärmotor. läuft ganz gut mit der werksprogrammierung, aber spätestens nach batterie abklemmen muß sie wieder alles neu lernen weil sie auf standard zurück geht
Fearless

Beitrag von Fearless »

Hey guys! Sorry for not even so much as attempting to write in German, but I would only insult your language by doing THAT bad of a job ;-) I can write something in Spanish, though, if you wish!

The translator did a fairly average job on this thread. As such, if you want to restate your concerns and/or comments and/or questions in dirty old English, I'll be happy to attempt to answer them :-)

Fred.
Fred Cooke, creator of FreeEMS - The open source engine management system! Number of installs! (with graph)

Also the founder of DIYEFI.org - The Do It Yourself Engine Control Community! Forum available here!
Fearless

Beitrag von Fearless »

Actually, I can answer one thing right now:

Puma and DFH are long dead. The designer of Puma had and likely has no clue at all. He then abandoned the community leaving a mess for others to clean up.

RavAGE is as yet just a schematic, though a very good one, at that. Don't hold your breath for a RavAGE based board. It'll come eventually, and be awesome, but who knows when.

Jaguar exists, and is in use, on lots of cars, right now. It's a GPL board design, with a jumper wire approach, and no connector. Ideal for dropping into an OEM case and wiring to an OEM connector. Feeler for the next jag spin is here, links to old thread within, old thread has pics: http://forum.diyefi.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2176

About number of outputs... There are just 6 for now. They are shared between ign and inj in whatever way you want. Later I hope it will have 36 channels, enough for a staged injection setup on a V12. But not yet, and not for a while. Read this for info: http://forum.diyefi.org/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1084

For use with the dev boards like the TA card and the one linked up above, there is this board by a Finnish guy: http://roller.baboonplanet.com/garage/e ... e_cards12x

Bild

I hope that helps! :-)

Fred.
Fred Cooke, creator of FreeEMS - The open source engine management system! Number of installs! (with graph)

Also the founder of DIYEFI.org - The Do It Yourself Engine Control Community! Forum available here!
tooly

Beitrag von tooly »

hi fred,

nice open-source projekt you did
ive got one question
can i use this kind of processor also?

S9S12XS256J0MAAR
Fearless

Beitrag von Fearless »

Thanks! No, not without extensive mods and loss of functionality. That core only has 12k of RAM. Sorry :-)

tooly

Beitrag von tooly »

Fearless hat geschrieben:Thanks! No, not without extensive mods and loss of functionality.
thanks
Fearless hat geschrieben:That core only has 12k of RAM. Sorry :-)
thats the reason i asked you
that lqfp122 package ist too big for my project :(

i found this :D
MC9S12XA512CAA
Fearless

Beitrag von Fearless »

You could probably get that working. If you build a board with it and send me one, I'll help.

tooly

Beitrag von tooly »

i hacked a motronic 1.3 like this
the boardsize is 25x25mm
thats the reason why i cant handle a tfqp114 package
now i will do a 3.3.1 (6zyl sequentiell)
Dateianhänge
motronic_13.jpg
motronic_13.jpg (188.92 KiB) 5594 mal betrachtet
Antworten